The following are links to selected external blogging sites that are focused on 'open source' and health information technology (HIT). These bloggers are not part of the Open Health News (OHN) organization. Check out these sites.
- Andy Oram's Blog - A blog by Andy Oram on the O'Reilly Radar web site focused on open source technologies and software engineering.
- COSI Open Health - The blogging site associated with the COSI Open Health IT web site. Focused on Open Health issues, e.g. open source, open access, open data, etc.
- Fred Trotter's Blog - A hacktivist and blogger working for social change by coding and promoting Free & Open Source (FOSS) Health Software.
- HITSphere - A blogging 'supersite' containing links to premier weblogs focused on health care, medical informatics, and health information technology (HIT).
- Healthcare CIO - The blogging site of John Halamka, MD, on the life of a Chief Information Officer (CIO) of a healthcare provider organization.
- HIStalk - An interesting news and blogging site about the health IT industry and its products.
- IT Everything - A blog about health IT issues and news by Joe Conn of Modern Healthcare.
- Open and Shut - A blog specialising in information technology, scholarly communication, open access, open science, e-Science, and intellectual property.
- Open Source Delivers - Providing expert commentary on all things open source around the world, e.g. news, emerging technologies, major players, etc.
- Shared Health - A blogging site about designing and delivering better health using your own personal health information
Let us know if there is another blogging site you think we should link to. Thanks