OSEHRA will be holding its annual Summit June 27 through June 29 in Bethesda, Maryland. Over the past several years the OSEHRA Summit has become the leading confernce for the VistA community as well as the Open HealthIT community. This year the conference will be expanding with a half-day focused on Open Health IT presentations. The 2016 OSEHRA Open Source Summit Program Committee invites abstract submissions for presentations, roundtables, and posters by March 15, 2016.
Abstracts may be submitted for one of the following session types:
- Presentation: A presentation or set of presentations related to the same topic identified in the abstract. Proposals should include the name of the presenter; in the case of multiple presenters, the abstract should identify the organizer who will serve as the primary contact. Proposals should also include the overall title for the session that would be printed in the summit program.
- Poster: Posters offer the opportunity to present a topic through a display rather than as a formal oral presentation. This is ideal for subjects in which a one-on-one discussion is appropriate or for topics that require a detailed examination of the supporting materials.
- Roundtable: Roundtable sessions offer opportunities to obtain insight and suggestions from colleagues through an informal, interactive format. Roundtable proposals should include the title for the session that would be printed in the summit program, along with the names of all participants. Proposals should also identify the facilitator who will help to moderate the session and serve as the primary contact.
How to submit an abstract proposal
- If submitting multiple abstracts, a separate entry must be submitted for each.
- Submitter will receive a decision regarding the status of your proposal, via email, by April 15, 2016.
- Notifications will only be sent to the primary presenter who will be responsible to notify all co-presenters.
- All selected presenters are required to register for the Summit and provide their final PowerPoint slides by June 1, 2016. Further details will be provided upon selection.
- Only submissions with complete and accurate information will be considered.
Abstract proposals can be submitted online here
- Topical Area *
- Agile Development
- Agile Methods and Implementation
- Big Data and Analytics
- Clinical Innovations
- Community Activities
- Global Collaboration
- International Applications
- Interoperability and Standards
- Market Development
- Meaningful Use Certifications
- Mobile Health
- Open Source Business Models
- Open Source Tools and Technologies
- Population Health
- Product Management
- Provider Innovations
- Technology of Enterprise EHR
- VistA Evolution
- Workgroup Activities
- Working with OSEHRA
- Others Relevant to Open Source
Posted March 4, 2016 - 12:52am by Roger A. Maduro